Friday, September 21, 2007

SAY WHAT? Bryan Lee O'Malley Signing At Heroes!


Oh yes, baby! On Friday, October 5th, at 7pm, Scott Pilgrim creator Bryan Lee O'Malley will be making an appearance in our store, signing books, and meeting you! Scott Pilgrim is one of the great success stories of the last several years, having built an enormous cult following, not to mention a forthcoming movie adaptation! Good gravy! Don't miss this chance to hobnob with Mr. O'Malley while he's still a sweet, affable guy, before Hollywood turns him all cynical! If you're not already a Scott Pilgrim fan (I am), this is a great chance to try it out; and if you are already, make sure you tell your friends about it!

9 comments:

Douglas Merkle said...

Hellllllllllllllllllllll yeah!

Andy Mansell said...

WOW-- this calls for an article in Creative Loafing me thinks......

Jason Wheatley said...

Sooooooo stoked about this...

Rusty Baily said...

Alllllllriiiiight! Glad I work on fridays!

Dan Morris said...

Holy crap, I'm coming home for that and I might bring some folks!

Dan Morris said...

This also begs the question, if Mr. O'Malley is going to be around is there potential for Hope Larson to show up too?

Rich Barrett said...

Dan, you stole the question right out of my keyboard.

This is awesome news. Even better if Hope Larson is coming too.

Dustin Harbin said...

Sadly, this event will be Larson-free. I believe they're in the middle of moving, so we'll only see half of this famous duo. However, keep those fingers crossed for HeroesCon! Chances look good for a summer visit--certainly let Bryan know when you see him.

By the way, I just finished volume 2 of Scott Pilgrim--what the heck is it I like so much about that book? I can't figure it out. Surprisingly subtle.

Shawn Daughhetee said...

I must admit I love working at Heroes.