Friday, September 19, 2008

SNEAK PREVIEW :: Eagle Eye!


SHIA LEBEOUF IS LOOKING TOUGH! I'm hoping that I'm pronouncing his name correctly, so that that rhyme actually works. If not, please consider it blank verse: I'm like the e.e. cummings of comic shop blog posts!

But to business: we have a limited number of sneak preview passes to "Eagle Eye," starring good ole Shia and Michelle Monaghan. The showing is this Tuesday, September 23 at 7.30 pm, although if you've ever been to one of these things, you know to show up early, as they give out WAY more passes than there are seats. Good news: each pass is good for two people, so at least there'll be someone to talk to while you watch the lame movie trivia and eat too many Peanut M&M's. Mm, now I'm craving Peanut M&M's.

To claim your TOUGH pass (limit one per customer), just swing on by the store. We only have a few, so don't delay.

4 comments:

Neil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neil said...

Enough tough LaBeouf stuff!

: )

(P.S. Did you get that book I sent you?)

Dustin Harbin said...

Hey, don't be rough on LeBeouf. And YES I got that book! Thanks a lot, Neil--my apologies for totally forgetting to thank you profusely: you have accurately identified me as a Wimpy Kid, and I look forward to filling out my new diary. And bulking up.

Neil said...

Don't be rough of Labeouf? He's a unbuff cream-puff filled with fluff.

Alright, Dustin, it's up to you to use "cuff" and "muff" without being too offensive. Check and mate.

(Glad you liked the book.)