Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CLAUDIO SANCHEZ IS SUPER DUPER SWEET, FOR REALS.

WHOA NELLIE!! I'll be posting a longer photo report to our Flickr site later in the week, but I thought I'd give you a little teasie-poo real quick. Holy cow did a lot of people show up to meet Claudio Sanchez of Coheed & Cambria today, with a few of them waiting for us to open the doors at 10am--even thought the event wasn't scheduled until 2.30!

Claudio Sanchez was a super cool dude is the short version--here we see him with Shelton and Shelton's granddaughter Faith. I'll expound on his coolness in my full report, but that's the short version. Faith asked me how to spell "evil" earlier in the day, for a drawing she was doing. Ah, inspiration.

As I type, the band is about an hour or two from taking the stage at Cricket Bojangles Arena, and we hope they rock everyone's faces right off. Before he left Claudio signed up a slew of the tour-exclusive Kill Audio vinyl figures, which we'll be selling for $50 a pop while they last. Let us know if you want one! And look for that longer post later in the week!

No comments: