Thursday, March 5, 2009

THIS WILL LOOK GOOD ON YOUR WEBSITE

You know that it will. That Michael Golden art is totally sweet.

I've updated the Promo page at our website, and will be adding banners in different shapes and sizes over the next few weeks, including some with wild moving pieces and flashing portions of the Guest List and so forth. If you have a particular size in mind you'd like (other than the accepted standard sizes like 468x60, etc.) feel free to let me know privately, and I'll see if I can whip something up for you.

To download a banner, just go to the Promo page and right-click (or Option-click, or Apple-click, or whatever you zany Mac users do) the image and download it to wherever you need it to go to get on your site. All's I ask is that you point the image's link towards us at: http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon.html

More to come!

No comments: