Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HEROESCON :: Small Press Tables and Booths Are SOLD OUT!

It's about as simple as that: we have completely sold out all Small Press tables AND booths for HeroesCon 08! I've worked every convention since 1996, and I don't know that that has ever happened, especially a month and a half before the convention!

Before you call and ask any questions: please do us a favor and post them here in the Comments section first, or e-mail me directly at dharbin{at}heroesonline{dot}com. Our phones are already ring-dingling like crazy from the earlier news today about our $99/night Hilton host hotel rate. I'm still accepting names for a waiting list, but we still haven't decided whether or not a second Small Press section upstairs is a viable idea or not. We'll most likely make that decision in the next couple of weeks, if not sooner.

Incredible! This really is shaping up to be a real watershed year for HeroesCon! I hope you've already bought your tickets!

No comments: