Thursday, June 4, 2009

HEROESCON :: Small Press Locations Now Up, FOR REALS!

Yes, they're up! I know they were up before for a minute, but then I decided to start all over--the larger hall provided some extra opportunities, and that's how we ended up freeing some tables that are for sale (for now).

BUT if you go check out the Small Press page on our website, or the bottom section of our Guest List page, all the persons who have purchased Small Press space are listed with their table locations. Hit me up with an e-mail (it's in my profile) if there's a problem with your listing, or you don't see yourself there. I think I've addressed all the problems and little snafus you guys have identified, but just in case... HEY! I'm only human!

3 comments:

Mav said...

any word on the con schedule? need to plan out stuff prior to

Neil said...

Aww. No Chris Uminga this year? Bummer. :(

Mer said...

Yes, schedule please...even if only tentative. Are SCAD workshops still a go?